About Jill Konrath
Jill Konrath’s career is defined by her relentless search for fresh strategies that actually work in today’s world. Up until recently, she’s focused on helping salespeople.
Today, she’s devoting all her time and energy to her new endeavor, What’s Really Possible. Her goal? To create positive change in a polarized world. (She invites you to check it out!)
Jill leaves behind a body of work that’s an invaluable resource for business-to-business salespeople, self-employed professionals, start-up companies and entrepreneurs.
Most importantly, she’s giving it all way for free! Jill invites you to help yourself. Please share it with others who might find it useful too.
Author | Speaker | Expert
For the past two decades, Jill Konrath has been a widely recognized thought leader in the sales field.
- With over 370,000 LinkedIn followers, she was twice named their #1 business-to-business sales expert. An additional 145,000 read her weekly newsletter.
- Her expertise was featured in The Story of Sales documentary.
- She’s served as an advisor to a variety of high-growth companies.
Jill has written four bestselling, award-winning books. Each one focuses on a specific challenge faced by today’s sellers. They are:
- More Sales Less Time is filled with strategies for today’s crazy-busy sellers.
- Agile Selling shows salespeople how to succeed in a constantly changing sales world.
- SNAP Selling focuses on what it takes to win sales with today’s crazy-busy buyers.
- Selling to Big Companies provides step-by-step guidance on setting up meetings with corporate decision-makers. (Fortune selected it as one of eight must-reads for salespeople.)
Additionally, Jill has been a frequent speaker at sales conferences and kick-off meetings around the world.
Sharing her fresh sales strategies, she helped salespeople speed up new customer acquisition, improve their win rates and win bigger contracts.