Agile Selling: The Key Differentiator
In a world of constant change, a seller’s ability to learn quickly is their only sustainable competitive advantage. In this keynote based on Agile Selling, Jill's newest book, your sales team will discover the four agile selling mindsets crucial to success. They'll also learn numerous strategies to:
- Rapidly acquire new knowledge;
- Quickly pick up new sales skills; and
- Increase thinking flexibility.
The result? Your salespeople will shorten their path to proficiency, jumpstart new product/service sales and adjust faster to evolving business conditions. Being agile matters.
Leading an Agile Sales Team: Onboarding, Ramping Up, Re-engaging
Getting new salespeople up to speed quickly is an imperative today. So is the ability to rapidly launch new offerings, adapt to evolving market conditions and create differentiation with savvy buyers. Success today requires your salespeople to rapidly learn, quickly adjust and continually grow. That’s what agile selling is all about.
This session focuses on the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Shorten your new hire's path to proficiency.
- Ramp up sales of new products/services.
- Re-engage stagnant, plateaued team members.
- Turn your salespeople into the competitive advantage.
In short, your job as a leader is to create and sustain an agile selling culture.
SNAP: Upping Your Sales Game
What does it take to capture the attention of today's crazy-busy prospects and get their business? In this session based on Jill Konrath’s highly respected book, SNAP Selling, your salespeople will discover numerous strategies they can use throughout the buying process to:
- Simplify the complexity that drives them to a screeching halt.
- Become an invaluable resource that customers willingly pay more for.
- Align with key organizational objectives and priorities.
- Maintain momentum despite a prospect’s tendency to default to the status quo.
By following the SNAP Rules, your salespeople will find themselves at the top of their game, winning more sales at higher margins and with less competition.
Selling to Big(ger) Companies
Selling to bigger companies today is tough. Finding who makes decisions is the initial challenge. Plus, connecting with them via phone or email is a near impossibility. Most salespeople are frustrated, but don't know what to do differently. It’s time for a wake up call! In this session, your salespeople learn new strategies they can use to:
- Get their foot in the door of big companies.
- Shorten their sales cycle.
- Differentiate themselves from competitors.
These strategies go against conventional wisdom, but that’s why they work. The net result? Increased new customer acquisition and faster sales cycles. Reps who now see why they’re struggling — and a pathway forward that’s doable.