Jill Konrath’s career is defined by her relentless search for fresh sales strategies that actually work in today’s business environment.
Jill Konrath is the bestselling author of 2 award-winning books: SNAP Selling (#1 Amazon bestseller) and Selling to Big Companies, a Fortune magazine “must read.”
Her newest sales book, AGILE SELLING, was released on May 29th, 2014. In it, she shows salespeople how to succeed in a constantly changing sales world.
Jill is also a frequent speaker at sales conferences and kick-off meetings. Sharing her fresh sales strategies, she helps salespeople to speed up new customer acquisition and win bigger contracts. Her clients include IBM, GE, Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Staples and numerous mid-market firms.
As a business-to-business sales expert, Jill’s ideas and insights are ubiquitous in multiple forums, both on and offline.
- Widely read. Jill’s newsletters are read by 125,000+ sellers worldwide. Her popular blog has been syndicated on numerous business and sales websites.
- Frequently quoted. Jill expertise is frequently published in top business media such as ABC News, Success, Inc., WSJ Start-Up Journal, Entrepreneur, New York Times, Business Journal, Top Sales World, Sales & Marketing Management as well as countless online publications and radio shows.
- Sales Fellow. In 2014, Jill was honored to be selected as a Sales Fellow by HubSpot, providing insights, guidance and direction to the new Signals offering.
- Deep expertise. Jill’s expertise has been cited in numerous books: SMART Calls, Masters of Sales, The Contrarian Effect, Smart Selling on the Phone & Online, Top Dog Sales Secrets, Get Clients Now, Lead Generation for the Complex Sale and many more.
- Accomplished. Jill has been recognized for many achievements. Most recently, InsideView named her to their list of the 25 Influential Leaders in Sales for the third consecutive year in 2013, and she was named to the Sales Lead Management Association's lists of the 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. She has also won many other awards.
To learn more about Jill, you can read about her professional background, personal insights and sales philosophy. Check her out on Wikipedia, and don't forget to connect with her on LinkedIn!
Work for the media? View Jill's Media Kit.